Show your friends how much you
. . . . . Nothing is
perfect until you make it perfect.
I've learned . . . . . That to ignore the facts does not change the facts.
I've learned . . . . . That under everyone's hard shell is someone who wants to be appreciated
I've learned . . . . . That love, not time, heals all wounds.
I've learned . . . . . That I wish I could have told those I cared about that I love them one
more time before they passed away.
I've learned . . . . . That a smile is an inexpensive way to improve your looks.
I've learned . . . . . That everyone you meet deserves to be greeted with a smile.
I've learned . . . . . That it's those small daily happenings that make life so spectacular.
I've learned . . . . . That when you harbor bitterness, happiness will dock elsewhere.
I've learned . . . . . That I can't choose how I feel, but I can choose what I do about it.
I've learned . . . . . That everyone wants to live on top of the mountain, but all the happiness,
and growth happen while you're climbing it.
I've learned . . . . . That people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.
I've learned . . . . . That you don't have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
I've learned . . . . . That when you plan to get even with someone, you are only letting
that person continue to hurt you.
I've learned . . . . . That one should keep his words both soft and tender, because tomorrow he
may have to eat them.
I've learned . . . . . That
life isn't fair, but it's still good.
I've learned . . . . .
There is a big difference between a human being and being human.
I've learned . . . . . That life is like a roll of toilet paper. The closer it gets to the end,
the faster it goes.
I've learned . . . . . That opportunities are never lost; someone will take the ones you miss.
I've learned . . . . . That the easiest way for me to grow as a person is to surround
myself with people smarter than I am.
I've learned . . . . . That we should be glad God doesn't give us everything we ask for.
I've learned . . . . . That the Lord didn't do it all in one day. What makes me think I
- I've learned . . . . . That the flowers of tomorrow are in the seeds of yesterday.
- I learned
to give not because I have much,
but because I know exactly how it
feels to have nothing.
Give people more than
they expect and do it cheerfully.
Carry a Heart that Never Hates;
Carry a Smile that Never Fades;
Carry a Touch that Never Hurts.
Happiness is a journey, not a destination. So work like you don't need money. Love like you've never been hurt.
- The happiest of people don't necessarily
have the best of everything;
They just make the most of everything they have.
Remember the three
R's: Respect for self; Respect for others; and Responsibility for all your
Your beliefs don't make you a better person,
your behavior does.
- A bad attitude is like a flat tire. You can't go
any where until you change it !
The only disability in life is a bad attitude.
- No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.
- The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others.
- Don't compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
Never laugh at
anyone's dream. People who don't have dreams don't have much.
- If you Judge people, you have no time to love tem.
- You can choose your friends, but you can't choose
- The secret of life is not to do what you like, but to like what you do.
- To get something you never had, you have to do something you never did.
- Aspire to inspire before you expire.
- The best way to predict the future is to
- Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate
the mind on the present moment.
- Vision Without Action Is Merely A Dream.
Action Without Vision Just Passes The Time.
Vision With Action Can Change The World.
- Do not seek to follow in the footsteps of the wise. Seek what they sought.
When you lose, don't
lose the lesson.
- Some mistakes are too much fun to only make
Having made a mistake was wrong ,
staying with mistake would be disastrous !
- In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. But in practice, there is.
- A promise means everything
but once it is broken,
sorry means nothing.
- Life without love is like a tree without blossom and fruit.
When you say, "I love
you," mean it.
When you say, "I'm
sorry," look the person in the eye.
Love deeply and
passionately. You might get hurt but it's the only way to live life
Remember that great
love and great achievements involve great risk..
Marry a man/woman you
love to talk to. As you get older, their conversational skills will be as
important as any other.
Love the people who treat you right. Pray for the ones
- A true friend is someone who reaches for your hand & touches your heart.
- If you just want to Walk Fast, Walk Alone; But
if you want to Walk Far, Walk Together !
- Meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one, so that when we finally meet the person, we will know how to be grateful.
- To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.
- Don't waste your time on someone, who isn't willing to waste their time on you.
- Don't cry because it is over, smile because it happened. Remember,
whatever happens, happens for a reason.
- When people hurt you over and over, think of them as
sandpaper. They scratch and hurt you but in the end you are
polished. And they are all used up.
- Don't let yesterday take up too much of
- Keep your face always toward the susshine -
and shadows will fall behind you.
- Weak people revenge; Strong
people forgive; Intelligent People Ignore.
- The more anger towards the past you carry in your heart, the less capable you are of living in the present.
- Make peace with your past so it won't spoil the present.
- We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give.
- Life is too short to waste time hating anyone. Don't hate others.
- The old believe everything; the middle-aged suspect everything; the young know everything.
Life is a coin, you can spend it anyway you wish, but you can only spend it once.
- Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away
- Eat your FOOD as your medicines; Otherwise, you have to eat
MEDICINES as your food.
- In the end, it's not the years in your life that
count. It's the life in your years.
- I would rather have one rose and a kind word from a Friend while I am here than a whole truckload when I am gone.
- We must go thru the storm to appreciate the sunshine.
- Life's not about waiting for the storms to pass... It's about learning to dance in the rain.
- Peace is the beauty of life, live to
discover the value of life, not in the leng of days.
- Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, if you remember to turn on the light.
Things are to be used, People are to be loved.
Watch your thoughts; they become words.
Watch your words; they become actions.
Watch your actions; they become habits.
Watch your habits; they become character;
Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.
- Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow,
Don't walk behind me, I may not lead,
Just walk beside me and be my friend.
If I could catch a rainbow
I would do it just for you,
And share with you its beauty
On the days you're feeling blue.
If I could build a mountain,
You could call your very own;
A place to find serenity,
A place to be alone.
If I could take your troubles,
I would toss them in the sea,
But all these things I'm finding
Are impossible for me.
I cannot build a mountain
Or catch a rainbow fair,
But let me be what I know best,
A friend who's always there.
If kisses were water, I'd give you a sea.
If hugs were leaves, I'd give you a tree.
If LIFE was a planet, I'd give you a galaxy.
If friendship was life, I'd give you mine.
To my friends